

I used to work here. For about 3 yrs. I quit 2 years ago. It closed about a year ago, a year after I left. The space will be a Staples soon. Kind of weird. It will have a ramp from the parking lot in back finally! Although the parking lot was revamped a few years ago (back when I still worked there) and handicapped parking added, it was not possible for someone in a wheelchair to enter through the back. You had to wheel all the way to the front entrance. That was a long way, almost half a block. For a city that is supposed to be so wheelchair friendly, it really isn't. Anyway, this is a good step (haha)...

Speaking of working... Drew will be performing tomorrow at The Improv in San Jose. He will be doing "stand-up" comedy for their open mic night. Please come if you can (7:30pm or so) if not just send good luck vibes for him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home