Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Since I have to write up reflections on my student teaching I created a 2nd blog for that. It will have daily reflections that I can put in my portfolio at the end of my "preservice teaching". If you are not a teacher you might find them kind of boring.

It's here:

Reflections of a Student Teacher

Here are some other student teaching and other teacher blogs:
Other Teacher Blogs

2 Comments:

Blogger steph said...

Hi sorry to bother you, I noticed on your knot page you knew a user by the name of "bohlerry". Do you know anyway I can get in touch with her? I am dying to purchase the dress she bought for her bridesmaids. Thank you so much and congrats on your newly wed status!

2:26 AM  
Blogger steph said...

please email me (user from before) when you are available.
stephaniekscott@gmail.com

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home