




Spring has sprung! Unfortunately, Drew has another pressure sore. It is healing well though. Hopefully, it will not be nearly so much time in bed as with the one he had in L.A. His flu and UTI actually ended up taking a month to clear up! Please think good health thoughts for him!! The good news is that I have started working for a family that is very committed to making sure I can make ends meet. I tutor their 16 yr old daughter, who is a sophomore, in History and English. They are very nice. So even though we are still on a tight budget, it's a little relief economically. I am no longer working at the tutoring center in Elk Grove because they didn't pay enough per hour, had far too lenient a cancellation policy and all my money was going toward gas for the commute there. So I am working solely for this new family who are paying me more and live closer. I am still hoping to start the MA at Sac State in History this fall, focusing on Disability History/Studies. I should hear in a few weeks whether I have been accepted or not. If not, I plan to do the Library Science MA online through San Jose State.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home