So, in case you missed the news, we have moved to Sacramento. I finally got a teaching job as a long term substitute in Government, Constitutional Law and Criminal Law. It is only until Christmas, but I decided I had to take it because I had been trying for so long to get a job. I had to stay with a friend initially because the job started very quickly. It is very time consuming and challenging because I am taking over full time teaching 3 different courses plus a study hall type class. A couple of classes are quite large. The school is on an extended day, so they go until 4 PM. The students have to wear a very strict dress code but do not have a uniform. It's hard to keep it all straight and I'm not an expert in law or government at all. This is a picture of the sunrise when I went to school one morning.
We're still getting unpacked and only the kitchen is fully done. We actually have a washer and dryer in our unit though!
This is the view from our complex office. We have a small man made lake right on the property with trails around it. It's very nice. I'm hoping to ride my bike on it once I get it fixed up. We can also have a dog here. So once we have the money to, we plan to get a service dog for Drew. There's lots of places to walk it and we have a large patio, too.
If you need our new address please let us know. We hope to stay here for awhile! Hopefully no more moving for a few years.
Photo Update:
Living Room: Since we don't have a couch yet (our old one was broken) we are using our dining room chairs around the coffee table.
Pictures down at the lake on the property of our apt complex
We're still getting unpacked and only the kitchen is fully done. We actually have a washer and dryer in our unit though!
This is the view from our complex office. We have a small man made lake right on the property with trails around it. It's very nice. I'm hoping to ride my bike on it once I get it fixed up. We can also have a dog here. So once we have the money to, we plan to get a service dog for Drew. There's lots of places to walk it and we have a large patio, too.
If you need our new address please let us know. We hope to stay here for awhile! Hopefully no more moving for a few years.
Photo Update:
Living Room: Since we don't have a couch yet (our old one was broken) we are using our dining room chairs around the coffee table.
Pictures down at the lake on the property of our apt complex


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home