Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

This week the third grade went on a field trip to Oakland to see the Theatre Works production of If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and Other Story Books. It was very cute and the kids had lots of fun. They did six stories, it think.

They performed Borreguita and the Coyote, another story the third graders had read this year. It's about a lamb who outwits a coyote.

The other funny one, which I'd never read, was Imogene's Antlers. It's about a girl who wakes up one day with antlers growing out of her head.

So I got my confirmation that I'll be starting the credential program in the fall at SF state. I have a meeting in June to place me for my student teaching and my orientation on Wed. I'm finishing up my final papers for the end of the semester. I have some people interested in having me tutor their child. Drew has been communicating with the last school that is looking for a tech teacher. Fingers crossed that this one will be the right fit.

In totally unrelated, unimportant news, one of my favorite shows, Gilmore Girls is ending. First show to profile a really smart high school/college girl. Nerds everywhere will mourn.

We have updated the blog so you can sort by subject. If you want to see all the posts about Drew's health or jobs or many others you can click on the subject label. It will bring up all the posts with that subject. Happy Mother's Day!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home