
Finally, they are moving into an assisted living home (she resisted for a LONG time) this week. I knew last week that they had made it to the top of the list at the home in Reedley (near Fresno). As of tonight they can come whenever they want. They will take a couple of days to get the necessities together, the family will take care of the rest of their stuff over the next weeks. We've been trying to get them to do this for a few yrs because she's fallen so much and been in the stages of dementia for awhile (it runs in her family). My grandpa has really been taking care of her for a few years and he has a hard time with it all at his age. So, this is good. I'm very relieved. I just hope she can hold on to celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary next month. The photo is from the invitations I sent out last week. It means a lot for them to have this celebration, so I want them to have it. When she's not confused she's very excited about it. Thanks for your thoughts/prayers and for listening!
Labels: Grandma

2 Comments:
That's a really beautiful invitation you created. And so nice that you did it! I hope everything goes well.
p.s. Have you seen this lovely blog? http://wheelchairrevolution.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home