Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Recent Posts

  • Happy Birthday, Mom! Have a great day :)
  • My friend Angie visited from Fresno this weekend! ...
  • Since we know this year will be crazy busy for me ...
  • This article is from http://www.ddc.ohio.gov/Pub/D...
  • I Married Him Anyway. I shamelessly cut and pasted...
  • So it's our anniversary today! Thank you to eve...
  • July 4th Photos from Treasure Island~ We went with...
  • This is so cool! It's a wheelchair accessible t...
  • I guess the biggest news here in the Bay Area is t...
  • "Don't smile until November." That's what I was to...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2007















Happy Birthday Laurel (today)and Vera (yesterday)! Here are some highlights of today's party.



Labels: Laurel and Vera

posted by Hannah | 6:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home