Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, December 22, 2007


So this is the lazy version of holiday cards... I didn't have time. And no, this is not a recent photo. It is from Christmas 2003, back in my apartment in Oakland. We are still too crowded to put up a tree here. I just finished my SFSU classes yesterday and am totally beat. Drew finished at Assumption on Thurs. I'm going to be teaching US history in a month. I'm looking forward to it and also nervous. So, for a few days, I'm going to just relax and enjoy time with family. We are happy to have both my brothers nearby now. Edward moved to the Bay Area last week. He's living in Concord and will start at Diablo Valley junior college next semester. Tonight Drew and I are going to a play in Berkeley. We will have Christmas with Drew's family tomorrow. Then we'll head down to Fresno & Reedley to be with my bros, my grandpa and my mom. We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday season.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy the holidays, Hannah. Get plenty of rest, too. You deserve it. Merry Christmas to you and Drew!
-Sophie/kouiii

7:10 PM  
Blogger Butterfly said...

Wishing you all the best for Christmas and a new year that is peaceful and when al you dreams come true,

Leona

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home