

So I have a few more days until the end of my fall semester as State. I'm taking a break from papers and lesson plans and classroom management plans right now blog a little about the Tori Amos concert I went to last week at the Paramount in Oakland. That was my break last week. The Paramount is a beautiful theatre if you ever get the chance to see a show there you should. It was especially pretty with the huge Christmas tree in the lobby. Tori has been a favorite musician of mine since late high school. She plays the piano, harpsichord and organ (sometimes at the same time!). She's really talented, it was a lot of fun to finally see her. I've never really had friends who like her so I never could find anyone to see her with me. I finally met some women who also like her and we had a good time. We went to a bar near the Paramount first. It's the only bar in that area so it was packed even though it was a Sunday night. If you're ever at Luka's have the Raspberry Beret. FYI, no she's not a real redhead and she now wears some crazy wigs. She's turning into Cindy Sherman and it's kind of fun to see which persona she takes on next. Okay, back to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home