Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Yes, I stole this from the San Francisco State website. Hey, it's free pictures. It looks like Sutter home care will be back starting tomorrow! They were the ones who came after Crescent (IV nurses) for the 1st wound. It was a Sutter nurse who directed us to go to the hospital for the 2nd wound. I'm so happy about that as I have not been happy to take on the role of Drew's nurse in all of this. We are also working on the surgery prob for next month. We're happy the wound care specialist and surgeons are actively getting the wheels in motion. So I had to share that. Oh, and Drew's fever went back down. That's very good cuz a fever can mean another infection in the exposed bone in the wound. He had just stopped his antibiotics so that would've been weird but still...

Did anyone see the last Tommy Lee Goes to College? He failed Chemistry. So would I. But he passed the other 2. Now he's thinks he's ready for his doctorat...Oh, Tommy...anyway the other show I like is Kathy Griffin, Life on the "D" List is also over. But it's on reruns on Bravo. Check it out. She's actually really funny. Here making fun of Victoria's Secret models...I HATED reality shows when they started (Survivor-bla!) but now there are some fun ones. It's so funny, Drew's such an American Idol fan. So funny cuz he can't sing at all! OH...My Fair Brady on VH1! Peter Brady and that model chick he's dating get love advice from Mrs Brady. Only been one episode but so funny...VH1 has some funny shows now...Gene Simmons' Rock School, KISS + British boarding school = classic...

Let's see, what else? I'm still interviewing photographers...Really tired of it but it's trickier than I thought. You want someone who does great work aesthetically but also "gets you" as a couple. Esp in our case, I think. Ppl say they aren't uncomfortable taking pictures of a man in wheelchair, wedding pictures no less. Some are really cool, others are, well, cool in the traditional sense of the word. Cold, detached, not what you want. I want to get started on our invites but I want the photographer settled first. I'm also trying to get something together for my birthday in a few weeks.

BTW, check out our wedding website. I updated it with hotel info near our location in Oakland and background on Lake Merritt. Here it is. http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/view/co_main.aspx?coupleid=3230714403345625
Everyone is free to click on DETAILS FOR OUR GUESTS, whether they receive an invite or not. There's more pictures there. Our website is NOT for guests only and is NOT an invitation. Ok, that's it for now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home