Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Almond Tree, Van Gogh.

Well, not much great news. Drew saw Ting again and she won't budge. She was concerned about a suture that was leaking a tiny amount. But it has since stopped and is totally dry. He won't see her for another week though. So still bed-ridden and can't come home. He's going crazy. Only good thing is that he has broken through to some of the nursing staff to be on the ball. A few have gotten better though some still don't understand anything it seems.
Peter visited me on Friday. After my morning class (my only one that day) I showed him the campus because he's looking at places to transfer to. He liked it and we had a good time discussing his options. He took Amtrak to the Bay area and then took public transport around the city for the first time. Got a little confused on the Muni tram but that's easy to do. It was a great day, no rain. He got a room at the Sir Francis Drake! A famous old hotel in Union Square. I went with him to check in so I could see it. It's right next to Scala's Italian restaurant. He had a very tiny room but the lobby is huge and opulent. We went to a little French Bistro for dinner before I went back to visit Drew that night.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home