Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year! Here are some photos of our New Year's Eve. I had a super backache this morning but felt better tonight after Drew got me some Aleve this afternoon.
My champagne + sparkling apple cranberry cider. Made it look red but it wasn't a bad combo. Drew's parents got us some Mumm champagne. Prob the best stuff I've had cuz I've always had pretty crappy stuff. At least, it has meant I've drank responsibly! We dined on Costco caesar salad, baby carrots and various chocolates people gave us or have been 75% off at Longs.
Drew went to his friend Rodney's house to play poker for an hour or so and then came back about 11:30 to kiss me for New Year's. Luckily no rain.
I enjoyed watching the Bartender's Challenge on the Food Network (where they flip glasses and bottles in the air) and reruns of I Love the '80's. Made me want a fruit roll up! Here is me doing my Elvis impersonation.






Here I am rockin my 80's, turquoise off the shoulder sweater. '80's fashion is back, but I won't do the parachute pants!!



Ah the classic photos you get when you have to hold the camera out yourself! We really aren't drunk but we did have a good time making fun of the cheesy New Year's with Regis!
We wish everyone a great year! And we say this one will be our best ever!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home