Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Ahhhhhh, being curled up warm inside when it's cold outside is relaxing. Esp with no deadlines looming over my head :) Well, except wedding ones but that isn't stressing me. I finished finals on Thurs night and last night I celebrated with some friends who finished this week, too. Hadn't seen them in forever so that was fun. But the bad news is that since it was raining today we couldn't do our engagement photos. I'm sad about that. Since Drew's surgery is on the 4th, we don't have many rescheduling options but we're trying for New Year's Eve day. Hopefully, that will work. I've been trying to get this together since August.

Today, the 18th, VERY windy and wet. Spenger's seafood restaurant, in Berkeley a place my family often went when in the Bay area, got flooded. Also has been some thunder and lightning. I've been hunkered down inside. Hope everyone can stay dry!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home