Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ok, so I haven't written in a month. I'm sorry, been a bit busy. Plus I was sick for over a week with a chest cold or sinus infection. Not sure which but it sucked. Here are some photos of our couples' shower. Obviously, I was sick then. I'm not crying, I'm leaking! I let him open all the gifts since I already had for 2 other showers! There are Drew's parents looking at a gift we got. It was a very nice evening and we really appreciate all the hard work that went into it. I wish I had felt better.

So Drew finally has his "necessary shower equipment". The problem was Apria not communicating within themselves and with Aetna. They had cancelled orders and not told the person we were working with. Not, as I thought, that Aetna was trying to argue that they didn't carry that type of commode. I was ready to sue if that was the case! It was a mess but it's resolved now. It's just ridiculous how taking care of a medical situation becimes a full time job. And then you still have to wait 3 months for things to get resolved! Unacceptable! But I've ranted enough. I'm sick of thinking about it. We're still waiting for his new wheelchair and the right kind of transfer board... maybe next year we'll have everything he needs!

14 more days! It's crazy. But everything is pretty much under control. Knock on wood. Drew's out with his guys tonight and I'm relaxing. Trying to stay cool. It has been ridiculously hot this summer!! Broken records all over the place. I'll try to make a few more posts before the wedding but I can't make any promises...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home