Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Monday, June 11, 2007


Here they are the class of 2015!! Scary... The last day of school was a bit rough-a couple of girls would not let me go! Esp the one in the pink sweater. She had her arms around my legs all day. Watch, in 2 yrs she'll be like Mrs BP who? So, I'm preparing my tutoring curriculum for the summer. I start next week so this is my break week. I have two kids and I'm till hoping I'll get one or two more. I had lunch with Laurel today and played with Vera. Vera is crawling like a champ now and can stand a little with help. She's pretty over peekaboo but still loves her blankie. We sat outside at Starbucks near San Leandro High. The high school kids must have just finished at noon today because Starbucks was packed with them! In a few months I'll be spending lots of time with kids like them. I don't know yet where my student teaching will be. Laurel was reminiscing about teaching when she saw them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home