

Well, my grandma passed away on Sunday evening. My grandpa called me while we were at Drew's parents for his mom's birthday. My grandpa said she just gradually stopped breathing while he was there that evening. We don't think she was in any pain. My uncle, aunt and some cousins are close by to be with my grandpa right now. These pictures were taken in spring 2001 when my grandparents and I went to Hume Lake for the day. That was during the year I moved home to save some money before I moved to the Bay Area. Her funeral will most likely be next Tuesday (the 13th) at Bethany church in Fresno. I plan to head down on Friday so I won't miss any classes, just working at El Cerrito High on Friday. She will be buried in Reedley with the rest of the family from that side, including my dad. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers, especially my grandpa. He will stay at the home in Reedley most likely moving into one of the apartments on the grounds so he'll have more room and independence.
Labels: Grandma

2 Comments:
Oh Hannah, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma's passing. I know it can be a hard time and I hope you feel supported by a lot of people.
so sorry to hear of her passing. Sending you lots of hugs and prayers for your family as you deal with the loss of such a wonderful Lady.
Hugs,
Leona
Post a Comment
<< Home