Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Recent Posts

  • From a Redhead's Perspective "...There is more,...
  • That's right, school's out for the summer! My stud...
  • Biggest get together ever... Well, at least the bi...
  • This is a pretty picture of San Francisco. I love ...
  • (top image from http://www.field.ca/images/large/k...
  • We took Drew's business card out because it has hi...
  • This is happened to day at the high school I gradu...
  • Drew had his first day back in "college". He enjoy...
  • We're counting down for two things right now. I fi...
  • This weekend I went to San Jose to a get together ...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 13, 2008





Back from Alaska! And we're exhausted... and Drew is still mad he didn't see any whales. The rest of us did (both humpbacks and orcas). We had a great time. I will do a write up for each of our days there later but for now here are my favorite photos.




Labels: accessibility, living with disabilities

posted by Hannah | 8:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home