So I'm sorry I've gotten behind posting here. I've been busy doing job applications and interviews. We moved back to the Bay Area in early April. Even though I've gotten very close in one case, still no job yet. Since Drew finally healed up from the pressure sore and, for the most part, the sores on his leg, he has been able to be up and around and to perform a bit again, too. But I wanted to mention that my grandpa turned 90 in March! On March 19 actually. We had a party for him on March 17, St. Patrick's Day! My mom and I organized it and had help from my brothers. I made the invitations. We got Mennonite food from a local place. So here are some photos. We had it at the home he lives at in Reedley. A lot of people came out to celebrate with us. Many relatives, friends and people from the home. My grandpa is a jokester still and was in fine form! He pulled the leather chair over the table so he could have a throne to match his crown!
 |
| The invitation I made through Shutterfly |
 |
| The whole family |
 |
| The spread |
 |
| My cousin and her children and the beginning of the card mountain |
 |
| Grandpa laughs with my dad's old colleague |
 |
| Sitting on the throne with a trick card |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home