Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Monday, January 09, 2012





We hope everyone had a great holiday this year! Ours was sort of bittersweet since Drew had to be in bed for much of it. His little pressure sore just won't heal permanently. We'll think it's gone and it isn't. It keeps healing over and then coming back. So we didn't travel to see our families. I went to see my family since I hadn't seen them at Thanksgiving. It was nice to spend time with them in a place that had real winter weather! It was quite cold, dipping down to 27 deg at one point. Here it was 84 deg on Christmas!! Mary visited us for a couple of days after Christmas since Drew could not see his family for the holiday. She and I drove around Hollywood since I hadn't been down there yet. My mom will be visiting us in a few days.

I did get a subbing job at an Episcopalian private school in Studio City. I just found out today. So at least I will have something on my resume for this year and it could lead to something FT next fall. Please do keep Drew in your thoughts and prayers because the pressure sore is in much the same place as where they did the surgery originally. This means they cannot do a skin flap surgery there. It is very small but it is still very serious. We will be going to the doctor as soon as we can get it arranged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home