Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Sunday, June 03, 2012

8th Grade Graduation

Many of you will remember that before I got my secondary credential in social studies, I was an aide in a third grade classroom at a Catholic School. Well, those third graders just graduated from eighth grade! Drew and I went to their graduation on Friday. I was so proud to see how they had grown up and that many became so well spoken. There were a few unfamiliar faces but most of the students I knew. Several received scholarships to Bay Area Catholic high schools and a few gave speeches. They were surprised to see me in a good way. It was also nice to see former fellow staff there and catch up with them. Here are some photos of the grads!
The half of the class I could see from my seat
Thanking the fathers
Class valedictorian
Thanking the mothers
Oh the places you'll go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home