Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Catwings. This is my friend Sabrina's cat, Muku. I think that's how she spells it. She's all into Fantasy books so I got her fairy wings last yr for her birthday. We put them on Muku. To funny...Totally random.

Anyway, I did my midterm rewrite and he already graded it as a B. So relieved. Now I have to finish my Calif history paper which I'm already turning in late cuz I've been sick the last few days. I don't know what I have. Hopefully not mono. I feel wiped out almost all day long. All I want to do is sleep. I think I have had a fever off and on even though my thermometer says I don't. It shouldn't be a surprise as I've been exhausted since Aug '04.

Drew went to his appt with Tr Ting today. The one who did the horrible dressing and refused to take responsibility. He felt like this was a better meeting. Apparently she's nicer with her glasses off or something. I don't buy it myself. I don't know what to do. It's his decision. I just have a bad feeling about her. I think we should shop around but I understand he wants to get it done as soon as possible. That's part of the reason to look around though. Maybe we can find someone who'll do it as soon and be better. I dunno we're all so exhausted from this.

Back to my paper. Good night...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita Sarah Jackson said...

I'm so glad you got to redo it. Maybe the prof realized he was being too harsh. And, I've heard great things about Stanford's heart patient care. Much as it pains me to think UC isn't all things to everyone, you should definitely go where your gut and experience feel best. AND- how's this for a weird coincidence... for Halloween, my friend dressed up her little dog in those exact same wings. !!!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home