Since I've had pictures of SF state I have to put in one of my alma mater. Yes, UCSB was RIGHT on the beach. Ocean on the right, smelly lagoon on the left, Santa Ynez mtns in the background. Really was pretty. My first dorm was about 20 steps from the water. Over on the right hand side. The campus museum I interned at has gotten all famous and has it's own website and membership now. Crazy!
Here's my covering for the sink pipes and laundry. Much better huh? So that pack of curtains came w/two panels! What the heck? I figure I'll keep them to use as curtains in our house when we can eventually get a house. For now I might use the other panel to cover the cords behind our TV. My aunt and uncle in Penn just bought a new house, right in Lancester (yes, with the Amish).So Drew has some sort of little rash on his leg now. I hope it's just from new sweats he got. We'll keep an eye on it. He also says he feels run down so I hope he's not getting sick.
I'm working on the wedding cake right now. So incredibly expensive. I'm going to have to get creative!

Have a good one everyone!
Labels: Drew's health, Fall 2005, wedding

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home