Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Drew's coming home!! Probably not until Tuesday because Monday is a holiday for some. We don't know anything more about what will occur because Dr Ting didn't express anymore orders than that. Apparently, the doctors at Laurel Grove/Eden (the hosp it's next door to) haven't gotten a hold of her. Guess why? Yep, she's on vacation again! So who knows what will really happen but at least it's been okayed. The thigh sutures look good and she removed staples that were further down on his leg. So it's good news finally.

The apt complex is going to have a our shower remodeled next week. Since he won't be able to get out of bed (still!) it won't affect him. Just me ;) I'll have to shower in the bldg where the office is. Mmmm, fun...so more bed baths for him. Never works very well.

Anyway, thought I'd share the good news and I'll post about how it goes when he gets home.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home