Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Thursday, July 05, 2007



July 4th Photos from Treasure Island~ We went with Peter and his girlfriend, Michelle, to Treasure Island to see the Pier 39 Fireworks display. They moved in to their apt in San Francisco this week. The fireworks display didn't actually happen at Pier 39 but over Alcatraz. Don't know why they changed it. It wasn't foggy around the city at all. I thought I had a secret about Treasure Island being the hidden best place to see the fireworks. I found this out because I stayed on the island with a friend back in 2001, when I first moved to the Bay Area. I guess since then others have discovered it because it was packed! We got there early so getting in wasn't an issue really. Getting out was a different story! So many ppl were double parked and the road out is only one lane. Drew and I got out and were home within an hour. It took Peter and Michelle 90 minutes to get home to San Francisco! Poor things. I felt bad. But I think we had a good time. We saw the sun set behind Alcatraz and dusk settle over both the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate. I love when they turn the lights on the Bay Bridge because it looks like a string of pearls. We had a great view of the city. You can see the port of SF, Trans America and Fisherman's wharf in the last photo. Hope everyone had a happy, safe 4th!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home