Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Saturday, June 30, 2007




This is so cool! It's a wheelchair accessible tree house! It is at a camp called Camp Still Meadows in Virginia. It has this long bridge out to the tree to make it accessible. There is another one in New Hampshire.

I think that is such a great idea, esp for children. I loved my tree house when I was a kid. I built it with my two neighborhood friends, so it wasn't so fancy as this. From these photos of me, you can see I loved trees as a kid. On a related note, we found a realtor in the Bay Area who specializes in accessibility. He has a website but right now it has no listings for any properties (rental or to buy) that are accessible. Apparently, the state with the highest number of accessible properties is Florida. They are definitely not easy to find. Kind of frustrating. We aren't looking to move quite yet but hopefully in a year. After I get my credential.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home