Ha, ha this car was called the Oakland. Just a quick post as I have to study for my economics test tomorrow. But I just wanted to say that Drew's 2nd wound has been healing more. The main tunnel is filling in with fresh tissue well. So that's good. Drew has been getting mixed reports from the plastic surgeon and her office so we don't know when the surgery will be. Big surprise! But also, the other surgeon there that is trained to do this type of surgery, Dr Young, could also do the surgery after the 1st of the year. That may be another option if Ting can't do it in December.Ok, are we already old and married or what? We played BingoTV tonight!! Hey we could've won $28,000. I could use that for my loans. But we didn't win :( It'll be on next week ;) I will be so glad when tomorrow is over. I need to relax a little. I've been very stressed lately! I still need to buy ink for my picture printer. Then I should be able to scan more photos into the computer :) We are trying to set up another time to do our engagement photos. I think it would be really cool to do some on New Year's Eve night on Treasure Is and have fireworks in the background but I don't know if that would be possible. Anyway, have a good week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home