Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Friday, December 09, 2005

Hey everybody! Seasons greetings! This is finals time for me so this will have to be short. First off, Drew finally heard back from Dr Ting's office and they said they would schedule the surgery either today or next week. They plan to schedule it for sometime in January. It's amazing to finally have a more concrete timeframe but we won't hold our breath til he goes into the operating room! Still it seems to be good news and headway. the wounds generally look good but we have to buy more and more of the supplies (which we go thru fast!) ourselves. It's getting expensive.

Also, my Amer Foreign Relations prof (the one who gave me the D on the midterm and then I rewrote itfor the B) said he really liked one of the two papers we had to write and turn in last week. On Globalization, which Drew's dad laughed at. But anyway, he liked it so I'm happy. Relieved since all his other comments (even on the rewrite) were negative. He hadn't read the second one yet. Don't have it or the one I had to write on the Iraq War (yes, for a HISTORY class) back or the grade on them yet. I have to go write my Geography take home final and study for the Foreign Relations class final (anything from Truman thru current day Middle East policy is fair game so that's a lot).

Next semester I will have more classroom strategy classes but also an intro poly sci and Amer Religious History class. At that point I'll decide whether to continue on with the MA as I will have (I hope) a better idea about Drew's continued health and how the future will shape up. Of course, I want to keep going. I've already been paying grad school rates all along (about a $1000 a semester more than undergrad rates) since I was admitted to the program barring problems completing the undergrad reqs I've been taking so far.

Ok, I'm done on the 15th and we WILL do engagement photos w/our wedding photographer on the 17th. can't wait. have a great week all~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home