Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

View from Palace of the Legion of Honor Museum in San Francisco


I'm planning a trip to the museum for January and I found that photo. So if anybody's in the Bay area and wants to go in mid-late Jan let me know. It'll be a bunch of people who don't all know each other.

Anyway, the BIG news is Drew's surgery has been scheduled for January 4, 2006 at 7:30 AM. I assume we'll bring him in the night before or we'd have to get up at like 4 AM! Anyway, he's glad he can still celebrate Christmas and New Year's with me and his family, too. Just thought I'd let everyone know. Hopefully, there won't be any funny business like last year w/MacNemar (Bob) the awful plastical surgeon who cancelled the night before the surgery after his office was closed!!! Think happy thoughts for great skin and tissue healing. We want his 30th birthday at the end of February to be a healthy, happy one! A large portion of his back skin and tissue will be shifted to cover the existing wounds which is very hard to imagine! He's going to have to be in the hospital (UCSF) for probably like 3 weeks so anyone who can send well wishes or visit him please do! If you don't know our address just ask. When we know his room number I'll let you all know.

I finish finals tomorrow, I'm finishing a paper tonight. I got A's on the papers for the class I'd been stressing over so that's good. That final was at 8 AM yesterday and I got not a wink of sleep! Today I slept a lot. I registered for classes tonight and ugh, 2 early classes next semester! Plus, the field work class for my credential isn't being offered!!! Can't understand that, it hasn't been since 2003! How are you supposed to complete the program. Anyway, I'll talk to an advisor about it soon. Then I can sit on my butt with hot cocoa and gingerbread...


Happy Holidays All!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home