And after the wedding we went down to super hot Fresno (it was about 110 for real) to see my Grandma and Grandpa who weren't able to be at the wedding. My Grandma has had extreme pain in her leg so bad she couldn't do anything but lie down a few days before the wedding. I was very sad my grandparents couldn't be there (my Grandpa was even supposed to walk me down the aisle). My brother stood in but I had really wanted to have that moment with my Grandpa since it couldn't be with my dad. I brought my dress and took photos with them. Grandma has been doing better the last few days.
The other reason we were in Fresno was to celebrate Margaret and Jaime's Calif wedding reception. We won't see them for a long time (her baby will already be a few months old by then!) It was really great to see their San Antonio wedding ceremony photos and see people I hadn't seen in years.**more wedding and honeymoon photos to follow as well as a recap**
Labels: Fresno, Lake Merritt, Summer 2006, wedding

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home