Hannah and Drew

Our journey from engagement to the beyond!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

this is what we need... hope everyone had a good St Patrick's Day. We didn't do anything. Last night I was induced to play this dice game, Bunk-o, with Drew's mom and sister and their mother/daughter friends. Now, I suck at games but this one was very easy. Drew's mom and I were a powerhouse team when we played together. We got the highest points of the night. Somehow I still lost more rounds than I won. Anyway, the hostess of the night put together these bags. Maybe the hint is we need to get some horseshoes and shamrocks for our luck to change... this is midterm time so I'm stressed out. Several other things, too. I take it back about it not raining during the day. Must have spoken too soon. This whole week has been drenched with rain, day and night. I will be so glad when spring showers are over. Back to work for me. Just 2 more weeks until spring break!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home